Friday, October 14, 2011

More Scarves! (and some table runners)

Hillcrest Harvestfest is TOMORROW so here's one last peek at some thing that I'll have for sale!  
I feel like I've been making everything for it for awhile.  And now that it's here, I feel like I've run out of time!

I've knit a few scarves that will be for sale tomorrow.

I'm really excited about the kids scarves I made.  They're so tiny and adorable!

And of course I have scarves for adults too!

I also have a lot of stuff that isn't a scarf!  I made these two table runners out of feed sacks.
The feed sacks are perfect for fall and harvest decor.

Come see me tomorrow!  Our booth is listed as Two Girls, A Guy, and A Booth if you're looking for us on the vendor list!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...