Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Baked: Pork Loin & Beans

I got some pork loin on sale at the grocery store and marinated them in a raspberry chipotle sauce.  Then I topped them with some salt and pepper and baked those babies.
I also made some delicious baked beans.  I started with a can of Bush's Grillin' Beans in the Bourbon and Brown Sugar flavor.  Then I added some ketchup, mustard, and brown sugar and let those bake up.
This meal was a winner!
I'm such a good wife ;)

Note: Those are TGI Friday's green bean fries that I got in the frozen section at the grocery store.  I know I wasn't supposed to have them because they contain wheat and soy, but I've missed eating them at the restaurant.  So I gave it a try.  And they made me sick.  So I guess that's goodbye to the green bean fries :(

What have you been cooking for dinner since the weather turned cool?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...