Friday, October 01, 2021

Tunic from a Men's Shirt

It doesn’t look like I did much, but I reconstructed another one of my husband’s old shirts. I took it completely apart, cut it to a Lutterloh pattern, then changed the pattern a bit. I sewed French seams, added darts at the bust, made the shirt and sleeves slimmer, shortened the sleeves, reattached the collar and made a v-neck. 🥵

It wound up being too short for my liking as a dress, so I’ll wear it as a tunic or will make it into a shirt. I guess the work isn’t over for this piece yet.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...