Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Crockpot Pork & Parmesan Broccoli

This meal was slap yo momma good!
The potato salad is the Red Skin Potato Salad from Walmart.  I think it's the best store bought potato salad ever.  Ever.

The pork was based off of a crockpot recipe I found on Pinterest.  I used Coke Zero and added brown sugar and honey.  I also only used about 1/4 small bottle of bbq sauce.  Two thumbs up for this pulled pork!  I think this would be great for chicken too.

The broccoli was also a Pinterest recipe (thanks, Pinterest!).  This broccoli is ahhhmazing!  I wanted to go out and buy more broccoli to make more of it!  I highly recommend this recipe!!!  This will be a regular in our house!  I used the same recipe on cauliflower, but I definitely think the broccoli wins out in this round.

This is a great, round meal with lots of flavor, and it's simple to make!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...