Friday, February 04, 2011

Mexican Burger

Happy Friday!

Do you have snow where you live?  We're about to get hit with it (if the weathermen know what they're talking about).

When it's cold and snowy outside you need a warm meal, so today I've got an usual one to share with you.

Mexican Hamburger
This was birthed out of the fact I was trying to be creative with what was in the fridge.

I took a leftover hamburger patty and spread refried beans on top.

Then I melted cheese on top of it.

And served it with salsa.

It was really yummy!  Even Colin liked it:

I started thinking about the other combinations you could do:
add rice
avocado/guacamole
sour cream

It's like a quesadilla without the tortilla!

Now I'm hungry, and it's not even 9:00 a.m.!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Looks very yummy...have to try it!

Holly said...

you had me at melted cheese!

william colin said...

You just had to include that picture, didn't you?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...