Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Blizzard Food

The snowpocalypse is about to hit, so I hope you're stocked up with some great snacks and warm food!  Colin and I went to Walmart last night, which was highly entertaining.  This is what's going to get me through the snow day:
We were at my in-laws' this weekend, and my mother-in-law shared this popcorn with me.  She had a small bag from Walgreen's.  I got this bigger bag from Walmart.  Warning: you will consume more than necessary, so the smaller bag is definitely the safer way to go.  BUT you'll be wanting more, so just go for the big bag!  Colin said it was so sweet that it made his teeth hurt, but I'm immune to the average sweetness, so for me the sweeter-- the better!  This is so good it'll make you wanna slap yo momma (sorry mom, but it's true, and you'd agree!).

What meals and snacks do you like on snow days?

1 comment:

william colin said...

Tonight we need to go get more snacks! I have a feeling we'll be trapped for days...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...