Thursday, July 22, 2010

Pen Pals & Packs

Hi everyone!
I hope reading my last few posts didn't make you too hungry at work.  It made me hungry just writing about it all!

Last night I wrote some more pen pals letters, and now I'm halfway through the list!  You will all get a letter from me, it just might take a little time to get them all written.  There's so many of us!  It's been fun exchanging letters and finding new blogs...and making new friends...awww.

If you haven't read my Craft for a Cause post yet, please do.
Marla
My husband and I would appreciate your help and would love to see what you can make from the art packs!  I'm going to start working on my art piece this weekend to show you what I make from a sample pack.

We humbly thank you :)

P.S. I'm working on putting blog buttons from your blogs on my site...it's just taking forever!  So if you might show up on the side of my blog soon :)

1 comment:

Lia said...

OMG What a cute dog!!! I love beagles :)..and yes, the swap is still open. Care to join? :) email me at lia(at)liaspace(dot)com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...