Monday, July 12, 2010

Cheery Gifts

My brother gave these to me for my birthday last week.  He found them in his house that he bought last year (built in early 1900s...1902 I think?).


My hubby bought these for me at the farmers market Saturday, and they're displayed in the kitchen sink window.  Sunflowers are my fave :)

This typewriter belonged to a family friend that died from lung cancer when I was a teenager.  He wasn't married and didn't have kids, and we were practically his family, so we have several of his belongings.  My mom just gave me his typewriter.  I've got to find just the right place for it in my house. It's a treasure.

What are some recent finds or old treasures that you enjoy?

1 comment:

Marla Rae Morrison said...

Such loveliness!
I received your letter today and will be mailing yours in the morning! : )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...