Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Square Photos from Parabo


Yesterday I showed you the engineer print I ordered from Parabo Press and shared a code to get 25 square prints for free.  Today I'm going to show you what the square prints look like!

Recap: Use code  NYZGCG for free prints!






The prints came shrink wrapped inside a plastic zippered bag inside a cardboard package.  A lot of packing, yes.  Impressive, yes.

These prints are large (5.5 inches by 5.5 inches to be exact), so they would be great to hang on the wall as a collage.  You can also get them in 4 inches.  The white frame around them makes them seem more polished than a traditional 4x6 photo.  They are printed on thick, matte paper, so they feel anything but flimsy.  They're great to give to people to hang on their fridge or bulletin board or to hang on the wall with washi tape.

In the past I've used them as gift tags for presents.  See that here: Gift Tag Ideas

What are some ways you like to display and use square photos?  Later this week I'll share what I do with smaller square photos from another photo company!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...