Thursday, August 04, 2016

54 Lip Color Swatches & Video of 6 of My Favorite Shades

I have amassed a little collection of lip products.  Over the past few years I have purchased some from drugstores, Target, Walmart, Sephora, etc.  Some of the lip products were gifted from my mom and mother-in-law.

When I go to buy lipsticks/balms/gloss I always want to know how they swatch, but often you can't do that in stores.  I try to look up swatches on my phone to see how they look before I buy.

I hope these 54 swatches help you decide on a new lip shade!  At the bottom of the post is a two minute video featuring six of my favorite lip shades!

Oranges & Nudes



(Above from Left to Right)


(Above from Left to Right)


(Above from Left to Right)

Corals & Reds

(Above from Left to Right)
Boutique Long-Wear Automatic Lip Liner in Rose (available at Sally Beauty Supply)


(Above from Left to Right)
Avon Glazewear Liquid Lip Color in Real Red
Clinique in Black Lily


(Above from Left to Right)



(Above from Left to Right)
Boutique Lipliner in Real Red (available at Sally Beauty Supply)


Pinks


(Above from Left to Right)
Maybelline in One Day Shine


(Above from Left to Right)


(Above from Left to Right)
Avon Glazewear Liquid Lip Color in Ruby Slippers
Clinique Long Last Glosswear in Cabana Crush
BeautiControl Hydrating Lip Color in Pout


(Above from Left to Right)
Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Stain in Hope


*Keep in mind that colors may appear differently on other skin tones and lips.  These photos were taken outside in natural light, and each photo was white-balanced to try to show true color.  Each lip shade may appear differently in artificial light or photos. :)

Now, here are six of my favorite lip products at the moment!

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes
NYX Butter Lipstick in Sweet Tart
Wet n Wild in Fuchsia with Blue Pearl
Tarte LipSurgence Natural Matte Lip Stain in Fiery
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 09
Wet n Wild in Black Orchid


8-23-16 Edit: I forgot I had this video from 2015 where you can see me applying several of the shades swatched in this blog post!  Check it out below.





11-22-16 Update: 13 new lip swatches HERE!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...