Sunday, July 31, 2016

Bee's Wrap Food Storage (for only $3)


I have wanted to try Bee's Wrap for years.  The only thing that has been holding me back has been the price.  I was reluctant to spend the money without seeing them in person or knowing anyone else who had tried them.

I thought I'd pass along the good news that you can get two wraps for $3.  That includes shipping.  I couldn't pass it up!

Go to Reading My Tea Leaves for more information and to catch the deal!


So far I really like the wraps.  I don't think they will completely replace my storage containers or plastic wrap at this point.   That would be a big investment, and some dishes would be too large for the wraps to cover.  I like the concept and think they will come in handy for small dishes or for wrapping up cut produce.  While they would be handy for taking your lunch to work, I don't think I would do a lot of traveling with them, because I'd have to make sure they got back home with me.

If you use Bee's Wraps, I'd like to hear how you use them and any tips you may have.




SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...