Monday, July 18, 2016

FREE Pinch Me Box: All the Details


A few months ago I found out about Pinch Me.  I can't remember where I first saw their info.  I do remember seeing that it was FREE!  I have gotten 3 boxes, and I'll let you know all I know so far about how it works.  Hopefully you can snag a box of your own!

How to sign up:
Go to www.pinchme.com to create an account.  Everything about signing up is free.

How to get samples:
Pinch Me will let you know when they are going to release a new box.  The easiest way to know when it's coming is to follow them on social media.  I follow them on instagram to get a heads up.

On the day they are releasing a box, be ready to have their website pulled up ahead of time.  As soon as the products are released, put them in your box!  Samples go fast!  I mean really, really fast.  Sometimes their server gets overloaded with traffic and you may miss out on samples.  I've gone to their site an hour after samples were released, and everything has been gone.

How they decide what samples you get:
When you create an account, you'll fill out a profile telling them about you.  When they have samples that fit your profile, you qualify for a box.  You may only qualify for a few items in the box.  One time I got just dog food and nothing else.  Another time I got a box full of samples.

How to continue receiving a box:
After you've had time to try the samples, there are surveys to fill out on the website.  They are quick and easy to fill out.  I'm guessing this is why they are sending out samples to begin with.  Companies partner with them to get feedback and to get the word out about new products.

Are there strings attached?:
Well, yes, kinda, depending on what you call strings...
I get emails several times a week from Pinch Me with coupons and trial offers and all sorts of promotions companies pay them to send.  I delete most of them, because I don't have time for all that.  I haven't looked yet to see if I can opt out of emails and still receive a box.  I'm hoping that's an option, but my guess is it's a package deal.


I hope this answers any questions you may have about Pinch Me.  It's fun to get these free samples-- you just gotta be quick!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...