Friday, July 22, 2016

Beauti Control Skincare & Makeup



I have used Beauti Control skincare and makeup since I was a teenager.  At the bottom of this post is a video where I explain and show all the products I use.

Today I want to show you the newest products I've started using since they won't be mentioned in the video I did last year.

My mom also uses Beauti Control, and she gave me a few skincare items for my birthday a couple weeks ago.  

Let's talk about them!


Nutri-Rich Oil with apricot kernel oil

Beauti Control says: The 'Crown Jewel' of the Nutri-Rich range, Nutri-Rich oil is a highly concentrated blend of specially selected Apricot Kernel Oil and Vitamin E which intensively nurtures and helps to protect the skin for a soft, smooth and supple feel.  Apply at night after cleansing and toning.

What I have to say: This smells sooo good!  It's like an oil-lotion hybrid.  It's almost the consistency of coconut oil.  It has a tiny bit of grain to it, but it doesn't scrub your skin.  It's smooth and quickly absorbs into your skin.  A little goes a long way.  I already use a night cream (mentioned in the video) every night.  I replace my night cream with this oil about twice a week.  I have dry skin, and while I like the other night cream, I wanted something to help my skin when it was feeling extra dry.


BC Facial Exfoliating Polish

Beauti Control says: Gently exfoliates dead surface cells to invigorate and polish skin with natural jojoba beads.  It also provides skin-brightening benefits and antioxidant protection for newly exposed skin cells.

What I have to say: I think a gentle exfoliator is so important. This exfoliating polish (as they call it) is for all skin types, so it's going to be pretty middle of the road.  It's not harsh, but there's enough to it to notice a difference.  If you're having skin issues and have never exfoliated, give it a try.  I always notice a difference in my skin when I've gone too long without giving it a scrub.  For me, in particular, it helps remove my dry skin than can peel up.  This scrub doesn't have much of a scent if you're looking for something with a gentle, clean scent (for those of us who can be bothered by scents...anyone else get headaches from certain smells?).


Skin Logics Milky Tonic

Beauti Control says:  Skinlogics® Essentials Milky Tonic removes traces of makeup while replenishing your skin's protective barrier. Hydrate skin while boosting firmness and elasticity.  Multi-tasking, alcohol-free formula helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and even out skin tone. 

What I have to say: I already use the BC Facial Reviving Tonic in the blue bottle (I can't remember if it's in the video).  I first tried the Milky Tonic when I was at my parents' house.  My mom has been using it for awhile now, and I liked it.  I have used a toner ever since I started a skincare regiment as a teenager.  I notice that it helps remove anything that my face wash didn't get.  My pores need a toner!  I'll continue using my Reviving Tonic (description below) but like having this Milky Tonic as an option.  I need to take care of this skin!

BC Facial Reviving Tonic Night/Day: Hydrating formula that replenishes skin with essential moisture and provides an anti-aging boost to your regimen. For people with normal to dry skin. Contains a blend of polyhydroxy acids that gently and effectively exfoliate dead skin cells and provide anti-aging benefits.

Those are the three newest (new to me) products I'm using.  Beauti Control works for me and my skin needs.  They cover a wide range of skin types and skin age.  Even if you never try a Beauti Control product, find something that works for you.  I think it's important to take care of my skin since it's the only skin I have!

Here's a video I did last August where I go through every Beauti Control product I use.


Let me know in the comments if you use Beauti Control or if there's another brand that you love!

I was in no way compensated to write this post of make the video.  I really use these products!  Full disclosure: My mom is a consultant, so we do get a percentage off retail.  We also shop when the items are on sale/discount/special!  BUT my mom became a consultant after we had been using these products for quite awhile.  We wouldn't use them if we didn't like them!  If you'd like to try Beauti Control but don't know a consultant in your area, you can order at beauticontrol.com.  Click Find a Consultant and enter Robbie Shepherd and Arkansas.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...