Monday, January 02, 2012

2011//2012

2011 was quite the year! I feel incredibly blessed and thankful for all that God has provided.
While there's too much to fully cover, here's a list of just a few things that happened to me in 2011:
-Colin and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary.
-I got my merchandise in four stores- Antique Brick Outdoors, The Green Corner Store, The Freckled Frog, and Branch Out.
-I visited Honduras, Guatemala, Bolivia, and Brazil.
-I found out that being sick stinks, but thankfully it was nothing more serious than a gluten and soy allergy that can be easily managed.
-I became a certified open water scuba diver.
-I did my first craft festival (Hillcrest Harvestfest).

Here's how I finished out 2011:
Me & Colin & Ruby on Christmas morning at my parents' house.
And flowers I got for Christmas!

Here's the very first picture of 2012:
Me & Colin at midnight of New Year's at our friends' laid back NYE party
and I got roses for New Year's!
I'm so excited about what this year holds!  I'm excited about making more handmade items and making more ways for more people to have access to them.  2011 was spent praying for God to open doors, and I feel like 2012 is going to answer many of those prayers.  I can't say enough how blessed I feel.

Blessings to you and Happy New Year!

Love, Marla

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...