Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Leftovers

There's no food involved with these leftovers.  Just iPhone photos!
 ^decor at my house
^tomatoes had to be brought inside because of the cold weather...and they're growing like crazy!

 ^went to Walmart Thursday night for Black Friday, and it was sheer madness!  this doll made me laugh-- wets 'n wiggles!

 ^drove by all the stores to see the crazy lines

 ^went to see my parents this year (haven't been with them in a couple Thanksgivings) and dad grilled cajun chicken and mom made gluten free hash brown casserole!  oh, and there was plenty of sweet tea :)

 ^mom made a gluten free chocolate cake from scratch

^colin and i got back home sunday night and i started putting buttons on scarves (more info on that coming soon!)

I hope you all had a grand Thanksgiving!  I have so much to be thankful for-- including all of you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...