Friday, November 18, 2011

Free Facial!

I've never had a professional facial.
I've always had to live pretty frugally, so a professional facial is a luxury I have yet to experience.
That doesn't mean I can't do my own, though!

I saw this facial from Krazy Koupon Lady and decided to try it out.
What's even better is that this facial is all natural!
And it only uses 3 ingredients...which you probably already have in your pantry!

I know what you're thinking...
...it looks gross...
...you don't have to say what it looks like...
...I know...I know...
BUT...
I loved it!
My skin felt great afterwards!
I kept trying to convince Colin to do it, but he said it looked like...well, let's not go there.

I definitely recommend this facial.
I'll keep doing it!

Suggestion: I found that this recipe makes enough for two facials.  If you're going to do like I did and only need enough for one facial, cut the recipe in half.  Or have a friend over to use the rest!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...