Friday, November 04, 2011

Comfort Potatoes

Sometimes I just need some comfort food.
I need to eat it and not feel guilty.

This is one of those foods.

I had some baked potatoes that I put in the freezer.  I loving freezing baked potatoes, because they're already cooked, and you can do so many things with them.

I thawed the potatoes and then cut them into cubes.

Then I put a small amount of cooking oil in a pan, threw in the potatoes, and crisped them up a bit.

Then I dumped them in a bowl and added:
shredded cheddar
margarine
sour cream
chives

Then I ate them.
These potatoes are so yummy and warm you up.  
Maybe pair it with grilled chicken so you get some kind of nutrition...and don't eat the whole batch of potatoes like I was tempted to do!

Edit: Don't have leftover baked potatoes?  Just slice up some uncooked potatoes, throw them in the skillet, and fry them up.  Everything's better fried :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...