Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dwell (Free Photo)

I have a gift for you today...a free photo download!

To download: Click on the picture to enlarge it.  Then right click to save.
I took this picture on top of the Great Wall of China.  I was looking out the watch tower to China on one side and Mongolia on the other.  The Great Wall is an experience that can't fully be explained.  It's beautiful and overwhelming and amazing.  The most extraordinary thing about being on the Great Wall for me was that I was on the Great Wall!  I never could have imagined being there and seeing it myself!  So that's why I think this line from an Emily Dickinson poem is so appropriate.  Dwell in what possibilities lie before you, because sometimes dreams really do come true!

I hope you enjoy this photo, but please do not steal.  Please do not reproduce without permission.  If you post it online, please link back to me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...