Thursday, May 05, 2011

Christmas Ornament Necklaces

Yes, I realize that I'm talking about Christmas ornaments in May.  I really should have blogged about this in January when Christmas ornaments were on clearance.  But I didn't.  So I slap myself on the hand.  Ok, done and moving on...

I bought some really neat heart (Christmas) ornaments at the beginning of the year when a store was clearing out its holiday merchandise.  The ornaments were so pretty and had a great vintage feel.  They were too great to enjoy for only one month out of the year.  So they became necklaces!  I put them on a chain and voila!
While it's probably difficult to find Christmas ornaments right now, maybe you can easily access some you already have that would make great jewelry!

1 comment:

Holly said...

such a great idea!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...