Thursday, September 22, 2016

Embroidered Arrow Shirt


Today is the first official day of fall!  I'm a little sad that summer is over, but we still have warm weather here, so it doesn't quit feel like it's gone yet.

I have started working on fall projects and planning new outfits for Harlow for the new season.

Her second birthday is a month away, so I'm busy with projects that I'll be sharing a month from now!

Yesterday I embroidered this shirt to start transitioning into fall once it's cool enough for long sleeves.


The Arrow Alpha design and Natalie font are from Planet Appliqué (click HERE for 20% off).

The shirt is from Children's Place.  I have embroidered on a few of these shirts.  They are affordable and usually on sale and embroider better than shirts you'll get from the craft store.  They also are softer and fit better than those craft store shirts.  I sometimes remove the pocket from these shirts using a seam ripper but decided to leave it on this time.  They also have a shirt without a pocket-- order it online through ebates and get 2% cash back!


I am in the middle of several projects and will share when I can!

Enjoy the first day of Autumn!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...