Thursday, September 08, 2016

65th Wedding Anniversary Chalkboard Art



This is a commission project I did for a lady that wanted a gift for her parents' 65th wedding anniversary.  The idea is not my own.  There are paintings like this all over Pinterest.  The one twist is the chalkboard, a suggestion from the client.

The chalkboard is from Hobby Lobby.  I painted the frame white.  The white lettering is a chalk marker from Hobby Lobby.  The heart is red craft paint.

To write the numbers and words, I first typed everything out on my computer.  I used a projector to project it on the chalkboard and did a rough trace.  Then I sat with the board and filled everything in.



The next blog post will be the other gift she had me make!  Stay tuned!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...