Thursday, March 15, 2012

HEALTHY Desserts!

I am so glad that someone told me about Chocolate-Covered Katie!

She has a ton of gluten free recipes, and everything she makes is vegan.  Oh, and in case you couldn't tell by the title of the blog, every recipe has chocolate in it!  That's my kind of blog!
I made Katie's Deep Dish Cookie Pie, and will definitely be making it again!
There's no flour in it and no dairy.  You'll have to go to her page to check out the ingredients-- you'll be surprised!  But I guarantee you won't care what it's made with once you taste it!
The best part (besides the chocolate): The pie has around 200 calories per slice as opposed to 700 calories for a traditional deep dish cookie pie.  These pieces are huge, and I usually fill up before I can finish a slice. 

Go check out her page.  You can thank me later ;)

1 comment:

CC Katie said...

Aww Marla, I wish you could see the huge smile your post put on my face!

And your cookie pie looks beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...