Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bad Blogger!

Something has happened with my blog, so everything looks a little out of whack.

Uh, blogger can really grate on my nerves sometimes.

Sorry about design issues.  I'm trying to get everything fixed.

~Marla

UPDATE 3/16/2012:
Well, the blog looks a little different now.  I was having some issues with the previous design, so I decided to just start from scratch.  The layout is stripped down and simple.  That's kind of how I'm feeling in life right now.  I'm wanting to simplify, so I guess the design is reflecting that.  I have plans for a future design, but I'm going to wait to unveil it.  So for now, welcome to the Marla, Plain & Small blog that is for now taking a design breath and getting down to the bare bones.  Thanks for bearing with me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...