Monday, January 31, 2011

You've Got Mail(boxes)

Although it isn't February until tomorrow, I feel like I'm late in decorating for Valentine's Day.  Maybe that's because it comes at the beginning of the month, and I feel like I should enjoy it for as long as possible.

I went to Target and found some adorable mailboxes in the dollar bins.  While I'm sure they're for putting Valentines in, I found another use for them: stowing car keys and sunglasses!
I used Sharpies to write our names on them.  Now they sit by the door and have our keys in them.  For picture purposes I stuck my sunglasses in Colin's box. :)

Even Ruby (the dog) has one!  Hers sits on the coffee table and has candy in it.  Although she can't eat what's in it, at least we didn't leave her out!

Colin was really excited about the mailboxes keeping our keys in order.  He got a little sad when I told him these were just Valentine decorations!

Later this week I'll share a few more V-Day decorations. 
Have you posted about your V-Day decorations?  If so, leave a link to the post so I can see!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...