Monday, January 10, 2011

SNOW DAY!

It started snowing last night, and today my hubs and I had a snow day from work!  As a southern gal, I only get to see snow about once a year (or not at all!).  Snow is always very exciting for us!

The view from our front window about an hour after it started snowing:

I got a white down coat for Christmas (with a fur lined hood), so I blend in with the snow but stay warm!

My car is snowed under in just a couple hours!

A few hours after it started snowing we decided to venture the roads and grab some pizza.

This morning we woke up to a few inches of snow!

Ruby loves eating and playing in the snow, but she gets so cold her teeth chatter!  It's kinda cute, but we know it's a sign that it's time for her to go inside!

We dressed her in her snuggie to keep her warm!


If you're lucky enough to have a snow day today, enjoy it!  It's given me plenty of time to organize my closets!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...