Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Grood (Great + Good) Music

Here's a few of my fave songs (in no particular order).  Take a break and listen!

Meet Jim Ranger and his beaUtiful voice (I might be a bit partial because I did the video and he sang this at my wedding;) ).

I'm really liking this Natasha Bedingfield video.  Although fashion isn't the purpose of this video, I'm taking notes on a few things she's wearing and her makeup!


When I first started hanging out with my now-husband, he introduced me to Arcade Fire, so they have a special place in my heart.  The original video I wanted to show was having some embedding issues, so here's a clip of the video I wanted to show.


Lastly, here's a gal I've recently gotten into-- JJ Heller


On a completely different note, I'm verrrrrry excited about this becoming a movie.

1 comment:

Holly said...

i like arcade fire too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...