Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sick :(

I went to the doctor yesterday to find out that I have bronchitis, swollen lymph nodes, and the beginning of strep throat.  The doc said my lungs sounded like a smoker's.  And I've never smoked ever!
I've been spending my time sleeping and getting sick from the antibiotics.  I can't walk from one room to the next without losing my breath and coughing uncontrollably.  So no crafting projects for me right now.

In my awake time, I went to visit a site I haven't been to in awhile: Missed Connections
If you haven't been to this site, go check it out.  It's based on Craig's List Missed Connections, giving illustration to people's words.

While you do that, I'm going to go get some more Sprite and snuggle under my blanket.

1 comment:

A Dawn said...

Oh no!! So sorry Marla. I hope you feel better. Sprite and comfy blankets can work miracles. I also think it's time you and I take that next step in our online friendship and become fb friends.
Feel well soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...