Thursday, November 04, 2010

Fall Wardrobe

I pretty much wear dresses year round.  I live in the south, so we have long, hot summers.  Dresses are a must!  Being in the south also affords mild winters (except for the occasional snow), so I can wear dresses just about every day of the year.

Fall is a great time to take a summer dress and add a few layers to it to enjoy it for a little while longer.  Let's try this out.  I took a sleeveless, lightweight cotton dress and added 3 things that instantly made it appropriately for fall.  1) brown elbow-length shrug, 2) brown leggings, 3) brown calf boots
Dress: TJMaxx
Sweater: Wal-Mart
Leggings: Wal-Mart (they don't have feet in them...very versatile)
Boots: gojane.com
I love these boots.  I bought them last year, so they're probably not available anymore.  They're great if you have something other than bird legs, and they have a tiny hidden wedge that gives a little extra height without anyone knowing.  I can wear these all day and be comfy.

What's your favorite fall go-to outfit?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...