Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Idea Book and Life

Well, here's mine!
This book has lyrics, recipes, quotes, ideas for writing and film projects, stories that help me remember things about my family, music and movies I want to watch, everything!
I keep this in my purse, because you never know when you might need to jot something down!  It's about the size of my phone, so it doesn't take up much space.
Do you have a book like this?

In other news...
I know I've been somewhat MIA from the blog world. I haven't been doing much crafting as of late, because life has called for other things.
Like snuggling with my puppy Ruby after she had a bath :)
Go enjoy life and realize it's okay to take a break from projects.  I'm still learning that, so you can learn with me.  Ruby has it figured out; she just enjoys the love she receives and plays with her neighbor dog and sleeps the rest of the time.  She doesn't let life get her down like we humans do.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...