Monday, June 28, 2010

Yay for Consignment!

In my town is the biggest consignment shop in my state.  So that fairs pretty well for me!  I've only bought a couple things from the store.  Where I really benefit is from consigning my own clothes.  Saturday I took some summer clothes that no longer fit.  You don't get paid until those items are sold, but apparently I had some money in my account from a drop off in the winter-- $37!  I'll go back in a few months to see what I made from my summer clothes.  Another bonus is that whatever clothes don't sell they donate to charity so you get to help people and you get a tax write-off.

What to do with the $37?  Well since I gave up some clothes, I'll be using that money to make new ones!  I've got lots of projects waiting to happen...

1 comment:

...on the brink of something beautiful said...

omg just the first line alone made me jealous! haha
thats awesome!!
-kellie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...