Monday, June 07, 2010

Homemade Business Cards

Last week I sat down to make my own business cards, and it turned out to be pretty quick and easy!
Materials:
Card stock
White paint
Foam brush
Rubber stamp (purchased from Hobby Lobby or Michael's)
Bird hole punch
Shimmery pens

I cut the card stock sheets into four pieces.  Then I used the brush to dab some paint onto the M initial stamp.  On the front of the card, I stamped the M and wrote in my shop name.

On some cards (the white ones below), I didn't stamp the M initial and just wrote the shop name.

Then I punched the bird into the card to be able to add string and attach to items.


I used shimmery gel pens to write on the cards.  On the back of each card I wrote my blog address (see purple card below).  I have professional cards with my etsy address printed, so this is an alternative to that.


These didn't take long at all to make-- about an hour watching tv!
This is a really inexpensive way to get some tags for your products!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very good work you did. Keep sharing with us.
tenders in Singapore

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...