Monday, June 21, 2010

Mini Cards Tutorial

After I sent off my scraps for the Scrap Swap, I got a package of scraps in return :).

Inside was this homemade card from Mamma Tortilla that was adorable!

I was inspired and decided to use my scraps from the swap to make cards as well!

First I got out some card stock and folded it in half.  Then I picked coordinating fabric and cut strips.
I also used some ribbon.


Using a zig-zag stitch, I sewed the fabric onto the front of the card stock.


I stamped the back.

And you write you message inside!


You can leave sweet little notes on people's desks at work or for your significant other :)

Want some cards but don't want to make your own?  Pick some up at my etsy shop!

1 comment:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

My daughter would LOVE to make these! She is so crafty and loves to do stuff like this, thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...