Monday, June 21, 2010

Hospitality Week 3

This week's hospitality topic: Recipes you make for guests

I rarely make the same thing twice for guests.  I love trying out new recipes, so I'm usually making something different each time.  One thing that never changes is that there is always dessert of some kind!  Here's my latest experiment:

I found this recipe for a Texas Sheet Cake from Brown Eyed Baker and just had to try it.

Oh. My. Yum.

My hubby and I lurved (loved very much) it.
I took mine and stuck it in the microwave for a few seconds to make it gooey and then stuck some raspberries on top (my husband's idea!).
Think guests would mind having this around? :)

2 comments:

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy said...

This looks fantastic! I'm the same way with you, I have so many new recipes that I love that when I DO make things twice, you know it's good!

Southern Fried Gal said...

Oh my goodness - that looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing and practicing hospitality!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...