Monday, March 08, 2010

St. Patty's Day Is Around the Corner

This weekend I started getting out my spring decorations.  I went ahead and put out my Easter decor, because it's all just so cute and never gets to sit out for long!

If you're like me, St. Patrick's day decorating snuck up on you.  I have a wooden four leaf clover hanging on a plant on my front porch, but that's all I have!  Better luck decorating next year (get it, luck, four leaf clover...lame, I know).

So if you are decorating and need a few ideas, here are some things I found on etsy that are all adorable!

1) Irish Moss Hand Painted Wine Glasses from MarysWorkshop
2) Peridot Vintage Earrings from Dalim
3) St. Patty's Day Gift Tags from FreshLemonBlossoms
4) St. Patricks Day Irish Elf Hat from RagamuffinDesign
5) Apple Green Bag from BayanHippo
6) St. Patrick's Day Vintage Bingo Card Holder from WeeLittlePapers

I love spring!

Let me know how you like to decorate for St. Patrick's Day!

8 comments:

cksilver said...

Lovely St. Patty's Day selection!

Miki said...

Thank you so much for including my gift tags!!

Miki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miki said...

Sorry, forgot the link...guess I'm too excited, LOL!

Hope you don't mind, but I added a link to my Facebook page, thank you!
http://www.facebook.com/freshlemonblossoms

marla grace said...

i don't mind at all, miki! i just became a fan of your facebook page :)
cute stuff!

jess said...

what a great little collection of green, thank you so much for including my hat in with all these lovely Etsians!

Unknown said...

Thank you for featuring my Bingo card! :) I have Irish in my blood, we are McDaniel's but we just typically eat corned beef on St. Patty's Day rather than decorate. But I think I just might this year. I like your husband's name, my son is a Colin as well.

marysworkshop said...

Your St.Patrick's Day selections are just lovely, and I'm honored to have my wine glasses included!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...