Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day! (Janome style)

I'm covered in green day today-- no pinching allowed!

It's been fun to browse blogs today to see how everyone is celebrating St. Patrick's Day.  There are lots of fun craft ideas out there!  Last night I sat down and tackled a few sewing projects.  I even stayed up an hour past my usual bedtime!  I'll be posting about some of the projects in the next few days.

Today I just wanted to brag on my sewing machine and recommend it to anyone looking for an easy-to-use machine.  For Christmas my parents gave me the Janome 3128.  It's the perfect size for my work space, and runs beautifully (making buttonholes is super easy!).  My Janome and I have become great friends!

Even the Janome is dressed in green!

Does anyone else have the same machine?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...