Thursday, March 18, 2010

Etsy Spring Finds *Featuring CAST

I don't know about you, but I have been wishing for spring for months now!  I need the sunshine and warm breeze!  To transition us from winter to spring, here are a few items that will add a pop of color to our spring wardrobe.  All of these items are from CAST members' etsy shops.

*CAST- Christian Artists Street Team


1) Upcycled Denim and Tulle Flower from Teri Daughter of the King
2) Upcycled Easter Eggs from Chocolate Dog Studio
3) Love as He loves you necklace from Teapots and Robots
4) Sophisticated Blue Sterling Silver and Glass necklace from ck silver
5) Little Girl's Poncho in Mint Green from Joyful Handknits
6) Knit Baby Earflap hat from Baruch's Lullaby
7) Vintage Linen Apron from sammysgrammy
8) Sea Spray Silk Scarf from Julie's Silk N Style Shop
9) Celebrating You bookmark from Crochet by Anastasia

Go check out these shops for more spring ideas!


Marla, Plain & Small- etsy shop

8 comments:

Michele Mallory-Davidson said...

BEAUTIFUL picks!! Your blog is LOVELY! I found you through ck silver on Twitter, following your blog now!
~Michele from By Your Side

Julie Riisnaes said...

Thank you Marla! The grouping of colours and objects really sets them off well.

Julie
Julie's Silk N Style

My 7th Heaven said...

Great stuff! Thanks for featuring our bookmark! :)

Teapots & Robots said...

thank you! So sweet of you to include me. :)

I am offering a free dragonfly print card to my first etsy sale! And if my first buyer has a total of $25 or more, they will receive a whole set of 5 cards and envelopes!
check it out!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=37556325

Joyful HandKnits said...

A fun grouping of items! Thanks for including my Little Girl's Poncho!
Joy from JoyfulHandKnits.etsy.com

Cindy Knight said...

Thank you so much for featuring me and other talented CAST artists! What a great post!

sacra vim said...

Aww, spring-y goodness! Thanks so much for featuring my hat, Marla!

sammysgrammy said...

Marla, the spring collection you assembled looks so colorful and "springy". Beautiful colors and all tied up in a flower frame.

Thank you for choosing my vintage apron.

Beautiful blog.........Rita (sammysgrammy)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...