Wednesday, February 10, 2010

LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOWWWW!

on monday we got over 6 inches of snow, and it's been glorious!  we might get more thursday, friday, and sunday!  i love snow!  seeing as though i was born in kansas and spent 3 winters of my life in several feet of snow, snow is in my blood!  if you know me, you know i hate cold weather.  my skins freaks out and can't handle it.  but if there's snow on the ground, it's like i don't even notice the single digit temperatures.

here's how i celebrated the snow:
CHOCOLATE SNOW CREAM!
i filled the bowl with snow and added sugar, eagle brand milk, 2% milk, vanilla, and whipping cream (just keep adding it all until it's sweet enough!)

my office has been closed and my hubby was off work monday and tuesday, so we've been enjoying our mini vacation.  i've been finishing a few sewing projects.  and our puppy is sure glad to have us home during the day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...