Thursday, March 11, 2021

Finding Happy

 

I’ve been trying to find ways to find more happy in my day, things to look forward to and to use as happy moments with my girls.

I started walking instead of driving to pick up my oldest daughter from school. It was mainly born out of a need since the baby cries waiting in the pickup line in the car. What was once stressful is now a happy part of the day. The baby loves going for a walk, the six-year-old thinks it’s so cool she gets to walk home, and they get excited to see each other at pickup time. I get to get some fresh air, stretch my legs, and hear about the school day. We shifted from stressed to happy with one little change that made a huge difference.

I encourage you to find ways today to shift one thing you dread into something you can look forward to. 💙

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...