Saturday, August 29, 2020

Video: Chatty GRWM (Life Update + Channel Chat)



I'm chatting about life and this channel while slapping some makeup on my face! Below are the makeup products I used. I have linked to them to make them easy to find. If you purchase through the link, I earn a small percentage (like a few pennies). Here's my two cents (ha)-- buy when the products are on sale! I usually only buy when products are on major sale, including drugstore items.

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 05 Ivory

Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Volume II Eyeshadow Palette (Shades: Marina + Siren)

Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush

Elf Crease Brush

Elf Lip Brush (used for eyeliner)

Becca Backlight Priming Filter

IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact in Light

Real Techniques Sponge

Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow (Used cream bronzer in Shade and highlights in Lit, Strobe, and Stunner)

Elf Small Stipple Brush

Wet n Wild Flat Top Brush

Wet n Wild Stipple Brush

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Illumination Powder in Radiant Translucent

Essence The Blush in 10 Befitting

NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner in Milan

Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle in Candy Venom

It Cosmetics Brow Power in Universal Taupe

Benefit Gimme Brow in 3

Rimmel Brow This Way Styling Gel (clear)

Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer

LancĂ´me Monsieur Big Mascara

Mac Prep and Prime Fix+


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...