Saturday, August 29, 2020

Video: Chatty GRWM (Life Update + Channel Chat)



I'm chatting about life and this channel while slapping some makeup on my face! Below are the makeup products I used. I have linked to them to make them easy to find. If you purchase through the link, I earn a small percentage (like a few pennies). Here's my two cents (ha)-- buy when the products are on sale! I usually only buy when products are on major sale, including drugstore items.

✭Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion Original

✭Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in 05 Ivory

✭Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Volume II Eyeshadow Palette (Shades: Marina + Siren)

✭Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush

✭Elf Crease Brush

✭Elf Lip Brush (used for eyeliner)

✭Becca Backlight Priming Filter

✭IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Compact in Light

✭Real Techniques Sponge

✭Tarte Tarteist Pro Glow (Used cream bronzer in Shade and highlights in Lit, Strobe, and Stunner)

✭Elf Small Stipple Brush

✭Wet n Wild Flat Top Brush

✭Wet n Wild Stipple Brush

✭It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Illumination Powder in Radiant Translucent

✭Essence The Blush in 10 Befitting

✭NYX Suede Matte Lip Liner in Milan

✭Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle in Candy Venom

✭It Cosmetics Brow Power in Universal Taupe

✭Benefit Gimme Brow in 3

✭Rimmel Brow This Way Styling Gel (clear)

✭Essence Volume Booster Lash Primer

✭LancĂ´me Monsieur Big Mascara

✭Mac Prep and Prime Fix+


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...