Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Handmade + Embroidered Easter Dress


My mom made Harlow this dress for Easter.  The pattern is McCall's M6872.  The website says the pattern is out of print, but you could probably find it at Hobby Lobby or JoAnn's.

The fabric is some I've had stashed away for a few years that I bought at Hancock Fabrics (RIP Hancock).


The embroidery font is the Interlocking Vine Monogram from Boutique Fonts.  I enlarged it in Sew What Pro embroidery program.

I got the shoes a few weeks ago at Ross and have had the bow since Harlow was a few months old.  The cardigan is Carter's (shop through ebates for 2.5% cash back).  We've had the cardigan for awhile, so I'm not sure if it's still available.  It may have come as a set with an outfit.

My off-the-shoulder dress is from Ross.  I got it for $7, because someone ripped out both sides of it when they tried it on.  I had to sew the sides shut, but it was an easy fix and well worth the $7!  My shoes are Gianni Bini from Dillard's, and I've had them for a few years.  My leather strap necklace is from E. Leigh's.  Colin's shirt is a TailorByrd that I scored for around $14 at T.J.Maxx, and I don't know offhand where his pants and shoes are from.

We had a great morning at church and a good time at our house with all of Colin's family over for lunch and egg hunting.

I hope you all had a great Easter!  He is risen!







SaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...