Monday, April 10, 2017

Easter + Spring Embroidered Tops

How many Easter outfits does one almost two-and-a-half-year-old need?  Apparently 3.
Today I'll show you two outfits I embroidered for her to wear to see the Easter bunny, hunt Easter eggs, or just plain wear to whatever this spring and summer.  The third outfit is her Easter dress for Easter Sunday, and I'll post that later.

Spoiler alert-- one of these embroidery designs is FREE!


My soon to be sister-in-law (Katie is marrying my brother in about two weeks) gave this top and the shorts to Harlow earlier this year.  They are from a brand called Renkitten.

I embroidered the top with this design that seems vintage and classic and just plain sweet.  It's a free design from Kreative Kiwi.  You'll have to subscribe to her newsletter to access the design, but it's worth it-- she has lots of freebies!



The shirt, skirt, and shoes in this ensemble are all from Crazy 8.  We love that store!  The oval frame and monogram are both from Lynnie Pinnie.  She also offers free designs and frequent sales.  I got one of these designs for free (offered for a limited time) and the other for a deep discount.



Now I have to go embroider that Easter dress!  Happy Embroidering!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...