Thursday, April 20, 2017

Embroidered Pillowcase


We converted Harlow's crib to a toddler bed several months ago, but it wasn't until a couple months ago that I added the quilt as a light comforter.  I made the quilt when I was pregnant with her and haven't used it much until now.  The only sheet on her bed is a fitted sheet.  I knew she was ready for a pillow, but I wanted to keep the pillowcase neutral to go with any sheets or blankets.

I got this pillowcase at Ross and decided to embroider the edge of it.  It jazzes it up a bit and definitely adds a personal touch.  The embroidery font is Releigh from Boutique Fonts.

No, I didn't iron the pillowcase for these photos.  Yes, I took these photos at night so there is no natural light.  Real life, y'all.

All that matters is that Harlow likes it and feels special. :)









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...