Thursday, April 21, 2016

Beetle Bits

I'm a little obsessed with finding everything I can about VW history and pictures and stories.  Volkswagen has a dark patch in its history that makes me shudder when I read and see pictures tied to Hitler.

Thankfully the Beetle is no longer synonymous with hate.  If anything, in America, it's tied to the hippy movement of "love" and "peace".

The fact that so much of the world adores the Beetle despite those dark years shows the charm of the Bug.  It's one of the most iconic cars in history in the world.

Below are some articles and photos I found floating around the internet.  If you know of an interesting Beetle tidbit on the web, leave a link in the comments!

Fun articles/blog posts:






 

------------------------------------------------------------------

My past Beetle posts:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...