Friday, January 15, 2016

Valentine's Day Embroidered Shirts

I love Valentine's Day, and it's only about a month away!  There are so many cute Valentine embroidery designs out there, but I finally decided on these two.  I like that Harlow can wear them anytime since they don't actually say Valentine.

Click here to get: Hearts Gumball Machine design

Click here to get: Olive You design

I got the shirts from Children's Place and used a seam ripper to take the pocket off the white shirt.

My gumball machine is a little crooked on the pink shirt, but I'm still learning :).  Maybe it won't be apparent when she actually wears it.  I used a stock font on my machine to embroider her name.

I'm guessing I'm too old to wear a shirt like this? ;)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...