Thursday, May 28, 2015

Insta-Recipes 2.0

Here's another round of recipes I've posted to Instagram!


I have been loving some flavored tea!  My favorite combination for the last few months has been brewing two bags of black tea with two to four (yes, four!) bags of peach tea.  Leave the peach tea bags in, and the flavor will get stronger the longer it sits.

A Beautiful Mess did it again with a spring roll recipe and dipping sauce that is oh, so good!

Smoothie: banana, cashew milk, almond butter…mmm mmm

Roast some chickpeas and then toss in vanilla, cinnamon, and pinch of sugar

Cut a head of lettuce into quarters for each serving.  Add purple onion, tomatoes, strawberries, avocado, Mini Babybel cheese, vinegrette, and leftover brussells sprout salad if you have any ;)

Banana Berry Butter Smoothie: banana, strawberries, cashew milk, almond butter

Okay, okay….here's one more from A Beautiful Mess.  This spaghetti squash stir fry is soooo good!

I love a good veggie recipe if you have any to share!


*Insta-recipe posts are inspired by dishes I throw together and post on my personal Instagram account.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...