Monday, July 16, 2012

BIG NEWS! Blue Kite Boutique Coming Soon!

I can FINALLY tell you my BIG NEWS!!!!

For months I've been wanting to shout it from the roof tops.  It's one reason I left my job, and it's one reason why my life is so crazy right now...

I'M OPENING A BOUTIQUE!

Soon you'll be able to shop at Blue Kite Boutique (well, if you live in or are visiting the area!)!!!

I'm so excited about this new adventure.  It's a place for me to sell my merchandise and concentrate my energy, rather than trying to market and sell at several different stores like I was before.  It's also a place for other artists, craftsmen, etc. to sell their goods.  I'm excited about building a community within the small four walls of the boutique.

I hope you'll come visit!

Check out the Blue Kite Boutique blog, and follow it on facebook and twitter to get updates about the grand opening!

love, love, love,
Marla

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT'S MY GIRL!!!h

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...