Sunday, July 08, 2012

another year of life

I haven't posted in a month.  A month!  I've never been away that long.  I'm still reeling about my picture situation and have found it easier to ignore the blog than face the fact the pictures will probably never be recovered.  Pity party of one!

I turned 27 this week.  27!  If you had asked me ten years ago where I would be at 27, I probably would have guessed with kids.  Well, I am happily married, but we're not ready for kids.  And I don't feel like I'm in my late 20s...whatever that's supposed to feel like!  I also wouldn't have guessed I'd have health problems, but they're being attended to, and hopefully I'll soon live as though I did before.  I also wouldn't have guessed I would have changed jobs, but I did!  Isn't it funny how we make plans for the future?  I'm at a point where I'm just ready to see what God has in store for me next and not worry so much about planning my life and instead just enjoy each little things that comes along.  It's pretty liberating.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...