Monday, June 06, 2011

Anniversary Photos

Two years ago today I married my Colin.  I walked down the aisle at 4:00 p.m., and we were husband and wife about 15 minutes later!  That was one of the best days of my life.  I had such a great day.

Since our anniversary is on a Monday this year, we had to celebrate over the weekend.  We're both working today and helping with Vacation Bible School at our church, so we're not seeing much of each other today.  Wah wah :(.

We had a good weekend to make up for it, though!
We need to get a tripod to take pictures of the two of us.  We're not going to remember what we wore to anything since we can only get self-portraits of our faces!
I'm pretty good about sneaking photos on my phone of him!
We went to one of our favorite restaurants, and I got one of my favorite all time dishes-- baked gnocchi!  It melts in your mouth.  I think this dish will be in heaven.  And it will have zero calories.

On Saturday we went to the farmer's market, ran some errands, went camera shopping (for my dream camera that I hope to buy one day), and went Indian grocery shopping (Indian as in India...some people were needing clarification that it wasn't Native American grocery shopping).  I went to India a few years ago for work, so it's fun to share my memories with Colin.
Indian soda drinks
I can't believe that two years have passed since we got married.  It's flown by!  We have so much fun together.  We're just pretty great for each other all around.  He fills in my weaknesses, and hopefully I strengthen him as well.

Happy anniversary, Colin!
xoxo 
Marla

1 comment:

Holly said...

congratulations on 2 years!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...