Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Marimekko Crazy!

I am going crazy over the Marimekko line from Crate & Barrel.  I am not crazy about some of the prices, but the designs are insane!

I'm loving the retro feel and the quirkiness:
 
Aren't they fun pieces?!
They kinda remind me of School House Rock videos!

So on another note, I have been a bad blogger recently :(.  Life has been crazy busy, and I really haven't had a moment to breathe.  I miss reading all your blogs and have a lot to catch up on.  But I hope it's okay that every once in awhile I'll be missing simply because life is so good!  I'm working on a few projects, so I'll have those up as soon as they're done.  I'm also getting SCUBA diving certified, so I'm sure I'll have some stories about that!  Thanks for being great blog buds and for not leaving me when I've been gone!

xoxo

1 comment:

elisabeth said...

oh my!
i love those!!!

♥elisabeth

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...