Monday, April 04, 2011

Confessions

Confession #1:
I am envious of a 14-year-old's style.
I mean, how cute is Hailee Steinfeld?  I like dress #1 and love the swan dress and the stripped dress and dress #6.  I'm so glad she isn't dressing way beyond her age.  But is it okay for me at 25 to want to dress like her?

Confession #2:
I love peanut butter way too much for my own good.
If you like peanut butter fudge, then today is your lucky day.
To make the easiest fudge ever, melt baking chips and mix it with vanilla frosting.  You can use peanut butter chips, chocolate chips, any time of chip that melts well.  Be careful not to scorch it.  Once melted and mixed, let it set.  You can make fudge drops or fill a pan and cut squares.
Now go in peanut butter peace and spread the fudge love.

1 comment:

sarahluz said...

"Spread the fudge love" = awesome! Lol. I think I'll do that now while I wear no shoes! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...